Dear Parents & Players,
Registration will open on Friday, September 25th. We will post to our website as well. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER BEFORE FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 25TH 2020.
THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM IS NEW, so please use the link below and follow all the steps.
If you have any questions or issues with the New Repatriation System, contact Deb Boncheff via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we know that you have a lot of questions about what hockey will look like this year for house league. Please keep in mind that we are still trying to navigate through all the protocols and guidelines from the various governing bodies. However, we wanted to share what we know or expect to take place as of today.
- Registration fee will be the same as last year. We will be splitting this into 3 payments.
- HL will have a practice and game scenario each week. We are currently working out what divisions will practice when. Game day will likely stay the same as last year. However, practices will probably be either Saturday or Sunday depending on when your games are.
- Bantam & Midget will play their games on Thursday night either 6:00pm or 7:00pm @ Mimico Arena and practices will be Sunday @ 5:00pm @ Mimico Arena.
- HL will start at the beginning of October. We do not have an exact start date but will share as soon as we know.
- Game scenario will either be 3 on 3 or 4 on 4. The determination of this will be made closer to the start date of HL.
- The first 2 weeks or so of HL will be practices as this is mandatory under the Return to Play Guidelines/Protocols from the OWHA.
- The number of players on the ice will depend on the facility. We understand the number for the city ice is 20 players.
- There are several COVID-19 protocols that we will have to follow, and we will be sharing these closer to the start of the season.
These are crazy times and nothing we have ever had to deal with. There may be things we do for this season only because of the current situation at hand. We want to make sure the girls get back on the ice for some fun in a safe and healthy way. We ask that you be patient with us as we navigate through the daily updates and the ever-changing policies/protocols.
We hope this answers some questions that you may have had and gives you an update on where we are at.