We are pleased to share the details of what we can offer for the 2021/22 season:
- All games will be Monday nights at Mimico arena at 8:00 and 9:00 p.m.
- All players must provide proof of double vaccination to register.
- Registration is open to players 35-years of age and over (only exception is goalies)
- Registration is now open – and here is the link:
- The season will begin on November 15th or TBC * (This is contingent on getting sweaters
collected in time.)
- We will continue our past practice of looking to form four balanced teams. We will
accommodate requests to play with
friends but, our primary focus is to ensure that the teams are equal in caliber and that we have a
great game each week.
Cost is $550.00
Other important info:
- What are the COVID protocol requirements?
- We do not have all the details of the COVID protocols required at this time – more information
will follow. (and will be posted here).
- I have a sweater(s) from playing master’s before or in the Senior Houseleague – what do I do
- If you have a Dolphins jersey(s) from a previous season – we need you to drop them off ASAP!
Please drop them off to:
46 Guernsey Drive (Alison’s house)
On the right-hand side of the house there is black|blue bin – simply drop the sweaters in the
bin. (you don’t need to let anyone when doing this.)
Simply email email@example.com or text 4165700599 to let me know you have dropped it/them off.
Any questions – please call or email Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.570.0599