Registration is open for our Masters Division
(Division is a partnership between Etobicoke Dolphins and ASHL)
Over 35 years of age and want to play?
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Games will be Tuesday nights at 6:30 and 7:30 p.m.
Canlan Ice Sports – Etobicoke
1120 Martin Grove Road,
Etobicoke, ON M9W 4W1
- Registration is $666.70/player and $50.00/goalies (for your insurance coverage)
- Registration is open to players 35-years of age and over (only age exception is goalies)
Click here and complete your registration and payment:
- Players: Click Here to Register
- Goalies: Click Here to Register
- To be considered registered, you must make payment in full.
- Note: You can register now and pay $333.35 and pay the other $333.35 by the September 22, 2023.
Other important info:
- Upstairs at the rink – there is a restaurant and bar (for after play – food and drink!). The fun continues post-game upstairs!
- The season run from September 26 to March 5 with playoffs to March 26. Total 25 games.
- Goalies are not assigned to a specific team. They rotate through all teams.
Frequently asked questions:
We have a team and we would like to register together?
We are looking to form four balanced teams. We will accommodate requests to play with 1-2 friends but, our primary focus is to ensure that the teams are equal in calibre and that we have a great game each week. Given this, we do not take team registrations.
I can’t make a commitment for entire season. Could I still play?
Yes – email Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
What is the skill level of players in the league?
We have a full range of ability from beginner to seasoned players. We welcome everyone.
I would only like to be a spare, could I do this?
Yes email Judy at email@example.com to arrange
Interested in playing contact:
Judy (Division Convenor) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-570-0599